Finalists will get together in Barcelona from March 19 to 23.
Winning projects to be announced on March 23.
Euroleague Basketball and La Salle-URL, co-organizers of the EB Tech Challenge, are proud to announce the list of finalists for its first edition.
The three-week application window, which ended on February 18, resulted in 62 eligible startups and projects being registered from 17 different countries. Registered projects deal with a wide variety of issues and challenges within the sports industry and beyond.
The finalists are:
• Watchity - Watchity is the agile live video production platform for digital channels that simplifies the creation of live video using smartphone cams and easy-to-use web editing tools.
• Neo360 - Neo360's technology allows you to fully control the speed, direction, and frame of video on mobile devices and large format touchscreens.
• NFCSound - NFCSound uses ultrasound technology to reach and engage fans through sound without internet or WiFi. We send data over sound: we turn any speaker or sound/music source into a tool to send data offline.
• Pico GP - Pico allows organizations to transform their 1-to-many communications to a 1-to-1 strategy allowing interactivity with the audience and creating revenue opportunities.
• NGAGE - NGAGE is a cloud-based Fan Engagement and Sponsor Management platform which enables both teams and sponsors to create fun, fan-centric competitions using virtually any game.
• Content Stadium - Content Stadium empowers editorial teams of sports organizations to create and publish premium branded visuals, animations and video for social media within seconds.
• Couch Coach - Couch Coach is a second screen application for basketball fans where they can coach from the couch, propose players and win or lose points based on real-time decisions.
• OpenSponsorship - OpenSponsorship is a marketplace connecting brands to athletes, teams and events. Using AI powered by IBM Watson, Google Analytics and other proprietary data we have created a smart mechanism to match brands and sellers.
• The Perfect Trip - The perfect trip creates a widely extended live fan experience while providing the arena and club manager with detailed data regarding behavior and individual preferences of the fan.
• Bubbllz - Bubbllz is a social media marketing app. It rewards users to generate & share content for brands/stores/eshops (BSE) promotion purposes.
You may find more information at http://techchallenge.euroleague.net/finalists
The projects chosen as finalists will advance to the final phase of the challenge, which will take place in Barcelona, Spain, from March 19 to 23. Attendees will travel from their home countries to participate in a week’s worth of networking, individual and group challenge-solving sessions, business validation and mentoring programs, and conference get-togethers.
The EB Tech Challenge week will end with participants presenting their pitches to the jury and the winning projects being selected and announced.
Best of luck to all of them!