- Member of the Dominican National Team.
- Won the bronze medal at the 2016 Centrobasket.
- Played at the 2017 and 2022 Americas Championships.
- Played at the 2015 Panamerican Games.
- Played at the 2023 World Championship.
Played college basketball at Seton Hall (2014-18).
Signed for the 2018-19 season by Los Angeles Clippers, also played with Agua Client Clippers of Ontario, G-League.
Moved to Israel for the 2019-20 season, signed by Hapoel Holon.
In March’20 signed by Sioux Falls Skyforce.
Moved to Spain for the 2020-21 season, signed by Estudiantes Madrid.
Signed for the 2021-22 season by Bilbao Basket.
Moved to Turkey for the 2022-23 season, signed by Pinar Karsiyaka Izmir.
Signed for the 2023-24 season by Besiktas JK Istanbul.