- Named 2022-23 EuroCup Round 2 MVP.
- Member of the British National Team.
- Played at the 2022 European Championship.
- Has been member of the British U-20 National Team.
- Played at the 2010 European U20 ‘B' Championship.
Played college basketball at UAB (2009-12) and at Duquesne (2012-14).
Moved to France for the 2014-15 season, signed by Boulazac Basket Dordogne, ProB.
Moved to Greece for the 2015-16 season, signed by Trikalla BC.
In April'16, moved to Italy, signed by Basket Brindisi.
Moved to Spain for the 2016-17 season, signed by UCAM Murcia.
Played there till the 2018-19 championship.
Moved to England for the 2019-20 season, signed by London Lions.
Moved to France for the 2020-21 season, signed by Le Mans Sarthe Basket.
Moved to Japan for the 2021-22 season, signed by Shiga Lakestars.
In March'22 signed by Nagoya Diamond Dolphins.
Moved to England for the 2022-23 season, signed by London Lions.