Turkish Airlines EuroLeague teams are already battling on The Road to #F4Glory, and soon fans can join the rush to be part of the next Final Four, too!
Tickets to the 2020 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four in Cologne, Germany, will be available to the public on Monday, November 11 at 12:00 CET! Tickets will only be available online, through www.f4tickets.com.
Before that date, however, select groups of fans will be invited to an exclusive pre-sale window to purchase tickets. Between Wednesday, November 6 and Thursday, November 7, the window will open for 2019-20 season EuroLeague.TV subscribers, customers who have purchased tickets to previous Final Fours, and season-ticket holders from EuroLeague clubs who participate in this initiative, among others. During the pre-sale window, a selection of seats from most regular seating price categories will be available.
The 2020 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four, to be held from May 22 to 24, marks the first time that the most exciting weekend in world basketball will touch down in Cologne. This season's crowning moment follows on the success of two other Final Fours on German soil, those of 2009 and 2016 in the capital of Berlin.
Cologne's Lanxess Arena, the world ticket sales leader for arena venues during the first half of 2019, has a capacity of approximately 16,000 fans in the Final Four configuration, fully 80% of which will be available to the public. From that total, each of the four qualified teams will be allotted with approximately 600 tickets in different categories. The other 20% of the seating is reserved for media, sponsors and authorities.
Euroleague Basketball is proud to have StubHub as its primary ticketing partner for the 2020 Final Four. StubHub is the official ticketing partner and the official fan-to-fan marketplace where customers are free to sell and buy tickets for the Final Four, providing a unified experience for everyone who wants to buy a Final Four ticket. StubHub is joined as a ticketing partner by Tripoki, the official Final Four travel agency, offering exclusive ticket-and-travel packages.
There are 15 different price categories for regular seats, with prices ranging from 195€ to 555€ for each four-game weekend ticket. The remaining sellable tickets will be reserved for Euroleague Basketball's official ticketing partners and sponsors, VIP hospitality sales, and Final Four qualified teams.
VIP hospitality tickets will be made available at a later date, however, you can already check out the prices and all the exclusive benefits of the various VIP hospitality packages on www.f4tickets.com.
For any additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.f4tickets.com.