There have been 18 different champions from 13 countries since Europe began crowning club champions back in 1958.
Final Four milestones
1 min read
- Real Madrid leads the list of club champions with its ten titles between 1964 and 2022
- Panathinaikos Athens owns the Final Four era, which began in 1988, having won six titles in seven tries under that format.
- At an individual level, Dino Meneghin reigns supreme among players with seven EuroLeague titles split between Italian clubs Varese and Olimpia Milano.
- The man with the most titles is a coach, Zeljko Obradovic, who led five different teams to glory on the way to his personal total of nine EuroLeague trophies.
- Check out the rest of the most-accomplished clubs, players and coaches in European basketball history below.