*denotes teams that have qualified to the playoffs
The standings of Panathinaikos Athens reflect a deduction of two victories due to a disciplinary sanction.
Turkish Airlines EuroLeague tiebreakers
When all teams have played each other twice:
- Best record in head-to-head games between all tied teams.
- Higher cumulative score difference in head-to-head games between all tied teams.
- Higher cumulative score difference for the entire regular season.
- Higher total of points scored for the entire regular season.
- Higher sum of quotients of points in favor and points against of each match played in the regular season.
If a tiebreaker does not resolve a tie completely, a new tiebreak process is initiated with only those teams that remain tied.
All points scored in overtimes will not be counted in the standings nor for any tie-break situation.