· Real Madrid now leads the all-time standings with 11 continental crowns since international club competitions began in 1958, three more than second-placed CSKA Moscow. Real has won the competition in 1964, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1974, 1978, 1980, 1995, 2015, 2018… and 2023!
· In addition to its 11 EuroLeague titles, Madrid has won four Saporta Cups, a Korac Cup and a EuroCup for 17 total European trophies.
· Rudy Fernandez and Sergio Llull have now won three EuroLeague titles, all with with Real. The last Spanish players to win three EuroLeague titles were Rafael Rullan, Juan Antonio Corbalan and Luis Maria Prada with Real in 1974, 1978 and 1980.
· Sergio Rodriguez, who also has three EuroLeague titles now, is the first player ever to win the EuroLeague with one team (Real in 2015), then do so with another club (CSKA, 2019) before return to the other club to win again (Real, 2023).
· Fernandez now has three EuroLeague, two World Cup and four EuroBasket titles. Only Dejan Bodiroga and Sergei Belov have won these three competitions multiple times.
· At 38 years, 1 month and 17 days old on Sunday, Fernandez became the third-oldest player this century to lift the EuroLeague trophy. Only his former teammate, Felipe Reyes, and Johnny Rogers (Panathinaikos 2002) were older when they won.
· Walter Tavares has become the second player to earn EuroLeague Best Defender and Final Four MVP honors in the same season. Dimitris Diamantidis was the first to get both awards, in 2011.
· Fernandez headlines the short list of players to have won a World Championship, EuroBasket, EuroLeague and EuroCup. He joins Dejan Tomasevic and Reyes.