Siskauskas calls fans to join One Team Walking Challenge!
Get ready for the One Team Walking Challenge!
Ahead of the annual One Team Games celebration, which will take place between 8-11 February, fans around the continent are invited to get involved by joining a special Walking Challenge – and gain the chance of winning some great prizes!
One Team is Euroleague Basketball’s social responsibility program which sees every club in the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague and 7DAYS EuroCup use the power of basketball to improve the lives of vulnerable people in our communities.
This is a special year for One Team which was launched in February 2012, and a series of events are planned to mark the ten-year anniversary.
One of them is the One Team Walking Challenge, a fun and easy way for fans to get involved while also embracing the program’s key aim of promoting healthy lifestyles. All you have to do is:
- Register for the One Team Walking Challenge
- Pick your favorite team (or One Team)
- Walk at least 10,000 steps every day during the four days of the One Team Games (8-11 February)
Everyone who takes part in the challenge will also have a chance to win two great prizes:
- A free EuroLeagueTV pass for the 2021-22 Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four. One winner will be selected from each team. The individual winner of each team will be the participant who achieves the most steps during the One Team Games, meeting the minimum of 10,000 steps per day. Winners will be announced on the #walk15 app on 12 February.
- An official playing jersey for a player of your choice from the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague or 7DAYS EuroCup. The winner will be randomly selected from all participants who follow One Team on Facebook (EuroleaguebasketballOneTeam) or Twitter (@OTEuroleague) and post a photo or video during the Walking Challenge, tagging #OTWalkingChallenge and EuroleaguebasketballOneTeam (on Facebook) or @OTEuroleague (on Twitter). There will be two winners in total – one for Facebook and one for Twitter.
- For more details on the Walking Challenge, please check the terms and conditions here.
One Team Ambassador and Euroleague Basketball Legend Ramunas Siskauskas is inviting all fans to get involved, saying: “It’s very important to be active to look after your physical and mental health, especially during a pandemic, so go for a hike, walk to school or work, spend some quality time by yourself or invite your friends and loved ones, take along your pets and do the One Team Walking Challenge! It doesn’t matter where you’re from or who you support, because we are all One Team.”